- Bill is the founder and President of Citimark. As President, Bill is responsible for setting the strategic direction and day to day management of all Citimark activities including investing, developing, asset management, leasing, construction and disposition. Under Bill’s direction, Citimark has constructed, acquired and developed commercial real estate projects throughout the Midwest with a gross value of over one billion dollars. Prior to founding Citimark, Bill was Executive Vice President at Duke Realty. Bill earned his B.S. degree in construction engineering from Bradley University.
Senior Vice President, Construction
- Mike joined Citimark in 1983 and is Senior Vice President of Construction at Citimark. Mike is responsible for all construction completed within the Citimark portfolio and on behalf of Citimark clients. Mike has overseen the construction of office, industrial, health care, and education projects for a multitude of organizations ranging in size from locally owned companies to large public institutions. Additionally, Mike is an important part of the Citimark acquisition and asset management process. Mike is responsible for managing the physical due diligence of all assets underwritten for acquisition and oversight of all capital projects completed during ownership. Mike began his career with Huber Hunt & Nichols as an estimator. He then accepted the position of chief estimator with Duke Realty. Mike earned his B.S. degree in construction technology from Purdue University.
Senior Vice President, Investments
- Matt is Senior Vice President of Investments at Citimark. Matt is responsible for acquisition and capital market activity including identifying opportunities and the structuring of debt and equity for the Citimark portfolio. Additionally, Matt supports the Citimark team to underwrite, asset manage, and dispose of properties operated for third parties. Previous to Citimark, Matt was Director of Investments for Browning Investments where he participated in the acquisition, development and capital market functions of the company. Previous to Browning, Matt was a partner with the CBRE Indianapolis Investment Properties team assisting clients in the disposition of over $400 million in office, industrial, retail, and medical properties in Indiana and Ohio. Matt earned his B.S. degree in finance and management from Xavier University and an MBA from the University of Notre Dame.
Vice President, Property Management
- Kurt joined Citimark in 1998 and is currently Vice President of Property Management. Kurt is responsible for managing both the Citimark portfolio and properties managed on behalf of third party clients. Kurt’s responsibilities include all aspects of tenant relations, capital improvements, budget preparation, financial reporting, coordination of construction projects and negotiating with outside vendors. Additionally, Kurt is responsible for interaction with all third party clients ranging in size from privately held partnerships to a global equity fund. Additionally, Kurt plays a key role in the acquisition process from identification of potential opportunities to closing. As part of Kurt responsibilities Kurt identifies opportunity to add value to each building acquired by identifying operating inefficiencies and establishing a plan post close to maximize value. Previous to Citimark, Kurt held property management positions with Browning Investments and Hokanson Companies. Kurt earned his B.S. degree in accounting from Indiana State University.
Director of Acquisitions and Asset Management
- John is Director of Acquisitions and Asset Management. John is responsible for acquisitions of assets and assists in capital market activity including identifying, valuing and closing transactions and the sourcing of debt and equity opportunities for the Citimark portfolio. Additionally, John assists in managing the Citimark portfolio, property budget preparation, lease underwriting process and ultimate disposition of assets. John has held various real estate positions in Chicago: TVO North America – Analyst Acquisitions, Heitman – Associate Portfolio Management, Henderson Global Investors (now TIAA-CREF) – Analyst Transactions. Previous to joining Citimark, John was an Associate Director with HFF where he specialized in the financing and re-capitalization of investment real estate. John earned his B.S. degree in economics from Northwestern University.
Director of Leasing and Sales
Brian joined Citimark in 2002 and is Director of Leasing and Sales. Brian is responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and negotiating lease agreements with perspective tenants for properties within the Citimark portfolio. Additionally, Brian is responsible for interaction with the brokerage community for both leasing and new business opportunities. Brian also provides oversight for the market research function which include quarterly and annual reports to the ownership partnerships. Brian began his real estate career at Citimark serving in multiple capacities including property management division. As a member of the property group Brian participated in all aspects of property operations. Brian earned his B.S. degree in sports management with a minor in business from Indiana University.
Chief Financial Officer
Todd Joined Citimark in 2007 and serves as Chief Financial Officer. Todd is responsible for the financial planning, forecasting, cash management, and tax planning of Citimark property partnerships and operating companies. Additionally, Todd is responsible for the financial reporting for the property partnerships and operating companies.. Todd has experience in both public and private real estate accounting. Previous to Citimark, Todd was with CP Morgan where he assisted the CFO, Treasurer and the Controller. Previous to CP Morgan, Todd began his career as an auditor with Dauby O'Connor & Zaleski, LLC. Todd earned a B.S. degree, majoring in accounting, and a Masters of Science in accounting from Ball State University. Todd is a licensed CPA.
Darren P. Keller
Mr. Keller focuses much of his efforts in his role as Vice Chairman of Brown Legacy Group, LLC, a private business office focused on the growth and development of private enterprises. In this capacity, he acts as a steward in protecting and promoting the culture of the shareholder groups he represents. He also serves as Chief Executive Officer of a group of entities under the Keystone moniker, including Keystone Water Company, LLC, which owns and operates a natural spring and bottling facility in Southern Florida. As an active real estate investor, Darren has partnered in various development projects in the Midwest, as well as Southwest Florida. Through his role at Keystone Builders, LLC, and Keystone Development, LLC, he remains active in these real estate markets. Darren holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from DePauw University, as well as, a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame.
Managing Director Cincinnati
A native to Cincinnati, Josh has a thorough knowledge of market trends and variables associated with local Greater Cincinnati Industrial Real Estate. Josh is responsible for identifying acquisition and development opportunities throughout Greater Cincinnati. Josh began his real estate career at CBRE as an industrial sales & leasing broker, gaining multiple accolades during a 12-year span. A native to Cincinnati, Josh earned a dual major at Miami University in Finance and Management Information Systems.